What have you Freed yourself from? Or what should you Free yourself from?
Do you need to be Free from an unhealthy relationship, that you know is not good for you?
Do you need to Free yourself from regrets of the past? Or unknown fears of the future?
There are various methods to utilize in order to Gain more personal freedom in your life:
- Set Boundaries with your loved ones. Verbalize your boundaries and stay firm.
- "Say what you mean, without saying it mean."
- Stay True to Yourself. By living authentically, you will naturally follow your own path of peace. How do you wish to spend your time? In a state of anxiety, "walking on eggshells", reacting to situations/your partner/spouse...OR In a state of Peace, living from a proactive, productive, peaceful center, living from the Heart. Free yourself from stressful situations. "Detach" from the situation by removing yourself physically, or "detach" by letting go of the struggle with the other person; take a time out and revisit when perspectives may be more clear. If there is not an agreement to be reached, agree to disagree.
- Establish your "bottom lines" for your life, what you refuse to tolerate, and you will be Free from negative influences you may have tolerated in the past.
- Free yourself from regrets of the past by casting them to God. Cast them to God, then try not to reel them back in. If you reel them back in, recognize that you are thinking about your regrets again and Cast them back to God. Do this over and over, until you feel lighter, more Free.
- Free yourself from unknown fears of the future. Remember, God is in control; we are not. We can not control the future. We can do our best; live with positive energy, expecting an abudndance of peace, health, beauty and prosperity in our future.